Vagabond bunkhouse & bar. Covid 19 Statement.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team has always been incredibly important to us and everyone at the Vagabond should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you and our team safe:
Checking-in and social distancing
- Minimising contact and increasing protection at reception.
- Guests will need to inform the Vagabond of their arrival time. 01690 710850.
- Guests must not arrive at the Vababond if they are displaying any symptom of Covid19.
- On arrival all guest must take a temperature test, which will be conducted by a member of staff.
- Sanitiser stations are at the entrance and throughout the building.
- Guests will be allocated times to use the shower facilities. The shower block will be cleaned after each shower booking.
- Guests will be allocated breakfast table times. Tables etc will be disinfected after every sitting.
Pizza evening meals.
- Tables and pizza orders must be pre booked one week prior to arrival. The menu is on our web site and orders can be emailed to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. All drinks and food will be brought to your table by a member of the Vagabond team.
- The Vagabond kitchen is not now accessible to our guests. So, at present we cannot offer self catering facilities.
- More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, such as check-in, door handles and handrails with Diversey-approved disinfectants to the European standard of EN14476, effective against COVID-19. In the dorms, we’re paying special attention too.
- Laundering all our linen at over 60 degrees, with disinfectant detergent so you can enjoy a safe and great night’s sleep.
Protective equipment for our teams
- To protect our team members we’ve provided them with PPE equipment including gloves and hand sanitiser. Whilst there is no government guidance on the need to wear face masks in a accommodation setting, our team have been provided with face masks, empowering them with the choice if they wish to wear them.