- Spacious and secure bunk rooms with beds ready made with clean linen and duvets. All beds have personal reading lamps. Rooms sleep 4, 6 and 8. Total beds : 36.
- Seriously hot and spotlessly clean showers and wash area.
- A large kitchen for self catering individuals or groups of up to 36, with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Superb fully cooked English breakfast with unlimited tea, coffee and toast (£5) and homemade evening meals using fresh local produce (£7).
- Fully licensed bar stocked with great house wines and an excellent range of local real ales brewed by The Great Orme Brewery, Snowdonia. (For details see “Links” page).
- Common room for dinning, relaxing, socializing and watching TV.
- Free broadband / WiFi.
- Washing and drying machine facilities.
- Drying room for wet weather gear.
- Large terrace with BBQ facilities.
- Free power wash for Mt bikes.
- Secure and dry storage for Mt bike and kayaks.
- Heated Dog Kennels for mans best friend.
- Bike hire available.
- Private Parking.
- CCTV for security and safety.